Troops who renew 50% of their Girl Scouts and two adult members by June 30, 2022, will receive a free Troop T-shirt for each renewed Girl Scout member of the troop. Troops will recieve an email in July with instructions on how to order GSNI's Troop T-shirts if they qualify.
Online Support for Volunteers
We’ve got you, Girl Scout volunteers!
GSNI is committed to making sure volunteers have all they need to lead girls on their adventure to becoming independent and confident. GSNI's Senior Leadership Team responds to volunteer concerns.
- NEW! Volunteer Resources for Renewal and End of the Year under Volunteer Online Resources.
- NEW! Troop Leader and Volunteer Position Description Section under Volunteer Online Resources.
- NEW! Service Unit Team Resources Section!
- Our Volunteer Toolkit can help volunteers plan meetings and outings as well as communicate with parents.
- Some events require a Certificate of Insurance, request one here.
- If you are looking for Forms and Documents, look no further!
- Looking for the new Girl Scout Activity Guidelines in Response to COVID - 19? Here they are!
If you have any questions call us at 1-844-GSNI-4-ME (1-844-476-4463) or send us an email. We'd be happy to help!
Keep the Fun Going! - Renew Today
When you show up for them, they shine! Keep building a better world with them.
Renewal season opens April 1, opening the door to more fun and adventures for the upcoming membership year without pausing your Girl Scout troop's fun!
Check out the incentives GSNI is offering for Early and On-time
renew this year.
Troop Early Renew Incentive
Juliette Early Renew Incentive
Service Unit Early and On-Time Renew Incentives
For more information about Renewal check out the Troop Leader Early Renewal Packet for materials that will help you with your Parent Meeting found below in the Online Resources section.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renewal and End of the Year Resources
Challenging Conversation Resources
GSNI Tax Exempt Letter
Mental and Behavioral Health
Most Frequently Used Forms For Troops
Troop Leader and Volunteer Position Descriptions
Volunteer Tool Kit
My GS is your Girl Scout home base and how you access other great tools to manage the Girl Scout experience for your family and troop! By logging into My GS in the upper right-hand corner you can:
- Manage your Girl Scout membership and all the memberships in your household and troop(s).
- Find exciting in-person and virtual events for your Girl Scout, your family, or your troop to attend.
- Maintain your contact information, preferences and manage any changes within your troop.
- Access essential tools like the Volunteer Toolkit and gsLearn to make your Girl Scout volunteer experience a breeze!
gsLearn is Girl Scouts’ official online and on demand training platform. Confident leaders are prepared leaders, and these online learnings will give you all the info you need to be a great troop leader.
gsLearn isn’t just for volunteers! All members have access to this great tool. Click on myGS in the upper right-hand corner to login and check it out.
We are excited to launch our new training platform gsLearn! All of GSNI's volunteer training has been moved to gsLearn starting for the 2021 membership year. We invite you to log into your MYGS Community account and click on gsLearn to start learning more about how YOU can be the best Girl Scout Volunteer you can be!
For Step by Step instructions on how to log into gsLearn click here.
For a video demo click here.
Want to learn more about gsLearn and how to find trainings? Click here to register for a gsLearn webinar with our Volunteer Resource Manager.
Current Enrichment Courses and Office Hours
Current Service Unit Team Position Descriptions
Service Unit Team Position Trainings
Enrichment Trainings and Adult Events
Certificate of Insurance for Outside Facilities and Activities
Requesting Certificate of Insurance from GSNI
Visit our Forms and Documents Page for a quick and easy way to find the form you are looking for! You can even search by category!