• Girl Scouts set-up and personalize their M2OS platform as their program headquarters! Girl Scouts create their own M2 Avatar.
• Girl Scouts can earn up to 6 different patches including the Personalized M2 Avatar patch. Girl Scouts can also complete the first step towards earning the Fall & Cookie Crossover Personalized M2 Avatar patch.
• Girl Scouts grow their entrepreneurial skills and participate by selling delicious nuts and chocolates online, in-person or both and magazines, and NEW Tervis® tumblers and Girl Scout exclusive BarkBox online!
• Troops earn 17% in troop proceeds at the beginning of the year!
• If each Girl Scout in a troop of 12 girls each achieve just $50 in sales, the troop would earn $102! This is approximately 5-9 nut and chocolate items, 2-3 magazine subscriptions/tumblers or BarkBox or a combination of both per Girl Scout.
Wednesday, August 30 - Troop Online Training available on gsLearn
Tuesday, September 19 - Early access when Troop Fall Product Chair queues Parent Adult Email Campaign (PAEC) email
Wednesday, September 20 - Fall Product Program begins
Tuesday, October 17 Virtual MicroTraining—End of Season Review @ 12-1 p.m. & 7-8 p.m.
Saturday, October 21 - Last day for paper order card orders and parent entry deadline
Monday, October 23 - Troop Order/Reward deadline
Monday, October 23 - Fall Product Program ends
November 9-11 - Service Unit Deliveries (varies by SU)
Please join GSNI Fall Product Program Rallyhood page for more resources!
How to get started?
The Troop Fall Product Chair or a Troop Leader must complete the mandatory online training available on gsLearn starting Wednesday, August 30. Troops receive program materials from their SU Fall Product Coordinator after the training has been completed. Start planning for your troop participation now with the 2023 Fall Product Program schedule.
Congratulations to Brownie Girl Scout Lennox E. of Troop 1189 in Green Horizon Service Unit for winning Olivia the Ocelot in the random drawing. Thank you to the 160+ Girl Scouts that completed a coloring sheet to enter the drawing.
For questions and assistance, contact your volunteer Fall Product Program Service Unit Coordinator or a member of the GSNI Product Program team at email@example.com or the product hotline 847-214-9295 or 844-GSNI4ME (476-4463).