The S’more Fun Quick Guide will include a variety of in-person and virtual events GSNI Girl Scouts can experience this membership year! To celebrate, girls who register and attend at least two events during each S’more Fun season will qualify to purchase our new S’more Fun patch in GSNI stores!
Bring her to some of these awesome Girl Scout events where she will discover that anything is possible!
Sign up to attend events together as a troop or as an individual Girl Scout and make new friends.
S'More Fun Adventures!
Registration and Confirmation for Activities
If you have difficulty registering contact our Customer Care Team for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-GSNI-4-ME.
How To Register for an Activity:
• Search for programs by date or use the search bar
• Click on the green program title to see all of the details and to register
• Once you're ready to register, login to your My GS account (Username is the email address of the primary household member)
• Payment is due upon registration
You will see the confirmation listed in your My GS account. Click the “My Activities” tab to see everything you’re signed up for and, for more information, click the information icon - the small i! Additional information will be posted before the event.
A confirmation will be emailed to all participants shortly after the closing registration date. If you have not received a confirmation three to five days prior to the event, please contact Customer Care at 1-844-GSNI-4-Me or email@example.com.
Safety Activity Checkpoints
GSNI Safety Activity Checkpoints:
Master Progression Charts
Master Progression Charts show different activities based on grade level progression. Please read full Safety Activity Checkpoint for specific activities for full safety information.
- Climbing and Adventure Sports Master Progression Chart
- Paddling and Rowing Master Progression Chart
- Target Sports Master Progression Chart
National & GSNI Council Safety Activity Checkpoints:
Adults must register for any event they will attend, whether or not an adult fee is charged. Fees are listed with the event description.
• Registration for events is open for both troops/groups and individuals.
• If girls register as an individual, girls MUST be accompanied by an adult.
• Troops registering as a group must meet proper girl/adult ratios. See Chapter 4 of Volunteer Essentials.
Adults accompanying participants may be responsible for:
• Assisting with program activities as requested by program facilitator.
• Administering any necessary disciplinary actions when behavior is disruptive. If behavior continues to be disruptive, the event facilitator may alert chaperones to handle the situation appropriately.
If an event does not meet the minimum registration by the deadline date, GSNI reserves the right to cancel the event. Participants will be notified via email.
• A full refund of the fee (including deposit) is made ONLY if a participant can’t be placed in the event of her choice, or if it is necessary for GSNI to cancel an event.
• A partial refund, cost of the event minus a $5 per person processing fee or 1/2 the event fee for events costing less than $10, will be given if requested in writing prior to the event deadline. When requesting a refund, include the following information in an email to, firstname.lastname@example.org, name and address of participant, name and date of event, and reason for refund request.
• No refunds will be given after the event registration deadline.
• If a Girl Scout membership registration fee was paid ($25), it is non-refundable and non-transferable.
GSNI Movie License Information
GSNI has obtained a Motion Picture Licensing Corporation (MPLC) Umbrella License. This license provides legal permission for the council—along with our troops, groups, and service units—to show a wide variety of movies, TV programs, and other content at recruitment events, camps, special council gatherings, service unit meetings, and as part of our Girl Scout Leadership Experience programs. Click here for more information.
To verify the movie title under the license agreement:
• Check Coverage: To verify if a title is covered under our council umbrella movie license, you need to first consult the Internet Movie Database website at IMDb.com. Simply search for the title you want to check and click on your selection.
• Scroll down to the “company credits” section of the page. Click on “see more”. On the company credits page, review the “distributors” (for movies) and “production companies” (for TV). The title is covered if the distributor (for movies) or production company (for TV) is listed on the provided MPLC Umbrella License Producer List.
Request approval for an outdoor movie venue (other than GSNI camps):
• To request approval, click here to fill out Outdoor Movie Request form, at least two weeks before the date of your movie showing. The request must include description of location, how the movie will be shown (is it possible that people other than audience members will be able to view the movie), and number of audience members.
Active Net Account Set up
If you are a currently registered Girl Scout adult with GSNI, follow these directions. (If you are not a currently registered Girl Scout adult with GSNI or if your email is listed as "not found", scroll to the next set of directions.)
All currently registered GSNI adult members have had their membership information uploaded into ActiveNet, so it’s easy to log in!
Follow these steps to log in:
- Visit our program registration sign in page.
- You will be prompted to enter an email address and name. Please use the adult primary email address you use for your MYGS account. If you don’t know the email address you use for your MYGS account, please contact Customer Care at email@example.com.
- Once on the site, select “Forgot Password”.
- You must request to re-set your password. Your MYGS password does not work with Active Net.
- Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to reset your password.
- Choose a new secure password and log into ActiveNet.
- Once logged in under My Account, check your personal information.
- If the information is not correct, you can edit your contact information.
- This step is very important as you will need to go into your contact information and check or add a cell phone number, so we can text information to you!
- Under email address, please make sure you select the box to “Yes! Please email me the latest news and information.” Without this box marked, we will not be able to send confirmations with important information related to activities you or your Girl Scout may register for.
- When you go back to My Account, there is a “Manage Family Members” option highlighted in blue. This is where you will enter your Girl Scout’s information or if you are a troop leader this is where you will be entering girls from your troop.
How do you register your troop for events?
When you are logged into ActiveNet, troop leaders can register a troop under the troop leader’s account once all girls have been added to the troop leaders account. You select the event you wish to register for, and from the drop down box you select a girl you wish to register, and then select add a participant for each member you wish to register. Once all participants are added you would then add to cart to pay.
GSNI Troop Camp Guide
Troop camping is an essential part of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience. Spending time outdoors at camp lets Girl Scouts try different things, strengthen new skills, build confidence, and ignite their interest in environmental stewardship. Whether earning badges, working on a Journey, or just having fun, Girl Scout troops are in for a fun time when they go to one of our camps!
If your troop is ready to go camping, or you need more information about all of our camp properties then check out our GSNI Troop Camp Guide!