Our online store is ALWAYS open!!
Purchases made online help provide services and programs to girls in our local council. We appreciate your business.
The following guidelines will be strictly observed for all GSNI in-person shopping experiences:
- In-person shopping begins Friday, June 26, 2020.
- Only one customer will be allowed in the store at a time.
- Doors will remain locked before and during customer appointment times.
- No children under 16 will be allowed entry.
- Customers must wear a mask covering their mouth and nose. GSNI will refuse service if a customer isn’t wearing a mask.
- We will accept checks and credit cards, along with Cookie Dough, S’more Dough, and Cashew Cash e-codes. No cash payments will be accepted.
- We are currently reviewing cashless apps, such as Apple Pay, Venmo, and Zelle, and may take these later.
- Resource Specialists will wear gloves when handling checks.
- Plexiglass shields will protect customers and Resource Specialists during appointments.
- Appointments for shopping experiences can be scheduled and reserved for every 30 minutes. Each appointment will include 20 minutes for shopping with 10 minutes for Resource Specialists to clean before the next appointment.
- Customers may schedule two appointments back-to-back if preferred for longer shopping time.
- Bathrooms are not available to the public. Customers may not leave the store area.
- Resource Specialists will sanitize all door handles and hard surfaces after each appointment.