online store is ALWAYS open!!
Purchases made online help provide services and programs to girls in our local council. We appreciate your business.
GSNI in-person shopping guidelines as of April 5, 2021:
In compliance with current guidelines, the total store capacity by location is listed below. Customers may have to wait before entering if the store’s total capacity has been met.
- Store capacities are as follows (number includes one staff
- South Elgin – 5 people
- Rockford – 5 people
- Lake Zurich – 3 people
- Freeport – 3 people
- Oswego – 4 people
- Children will be allowed in stores.
In addition, Rockford and South Elgin Resource Centers will reopen for troop use with group size limitations.
- Customers must wear a mask covering their mouth and nose. GSNI will refuse service if a customer isn’t wearing a mask.
- We will accept checks and credit cards, along with Cookie Dough, S’more Dough, and Cashew Cash e-codes.
- Plexiglass shields will protect customers and Resource Specialists.
- Bathrooms are not available to the public. Customers may not leave the store area.
- Resource Specialists will sanitize all door handles and hard surfaces.