USA Archery has recently switched to a hybrid model style of training. For anyone interested in getting certified to be a Level 1 Archery Instructor for their troop, you must first complete the Level 1 Online Training. You can do this at any time through USA Archery.
You then will need to attend any practical skill day at any of our properties (usually held in April) with registration in Active Net. Dates are still being decided for practical skills days, but you can complete the online training at any time. However, it must be done before you attend the practical skills day. The online training is done at your own pace.
Please follow these steps to take the online Level 1 course:
- Visit https://usarchery.sport80.com/login
- Create a FREE account (Watch this video on How to Create a Free Account)
- While logged in, click "Courses" on the left
- In the course search, type in 38360 and search for that event
- Select “Enter” and then “Next”
- Click "Add New Entry”
- Select Add to the right of your name
- Follow the prompts to check out. The fee for this training is $40 and payable online to USA Archery. (GSNI does not receive any portion of this fee)
Once you have checked out and paid for training, this will empty your cart, and you may see “Complete” to the right of your name. After that, you may access the course and will need to complete the online course prior to the practical course.
- Click “Members” top left
- Click anywhere on your member box that pops up to the right
- Scroll down the secondary column under your name and select "Access USA Archery Education Hub”
- This will take you directly to the course
- The course is self-paced. You may start, stop, and continue where you left off anytime
- To access the course again, login to your account at https://usarchery.sport80.com/login, select “Members", your profile box, and then "Access USA Archery Education Hub”
- Check out these videos: