GSNI offers Red Cross Blended Learning First Aid and CPR classes across our council. The following dates, times, and locations are available for registration through gsLearn and Active Net. Cost is $40 per adult. Registration must show in both gsLearn and Active Net with payment to save your seat. Red Cross’ online work will be emailed to participants at least one week prior to the in-person classroom date. For more information, check out the 415 First Aid and CPR Certification course on your gsLearn dashboard!
- Friday, March 10, 2023 - 11:30 a.m.
- Sunday, April 23, 2023 - 4:30 p.m.
Oswego Resource Center
- Saturday, June 17, 2023 - 10 a.m.
Mary Ann Beebe Center
- Saturday, March 25, 2023 - 10 a.m.
Lake Zurich Family Martial Arts
- Monday, April 3, 2023 - 7 p.m.
- Monday, June 5, 2023 – 7 p.m.
Rockford Resource Center
- Saturday, April 15, 2023 - 10 a.m.
- Saturday, June 10, 2023 - 10 a.m.
Freeport Resource Center
- Saturday, May 13, 2023 - 10 a.m.
- Saturday, July 8, 2023 - 10 a.m.
*All dates, times, and locations subject to change.