Early Girl Scout Membership Renewal opens April 1, 2022. Check out GSNI’s Renew page for all the details of this year’s Early and On-Time Renewal Campaigns. This year’s renewal packet includes the following:
- Parent Renewal Meeting Plan
- 2023 Troop Roster
- Step-by-step instructions to renew your troop
- Step-by-step instructions for parents to renew their Girl Scout’s membership
- Updated GSNI’s E-Code Reimbursement Form for renewed youth membership
You will also find key information about what type of memberships are available during Early and On-Time Renewal, renewal incentives, and more!
Renewal incentives include:
- Troop T-shirt Incentive – Troops who renew 50% of their youth members and two adult members will receive a FREE Troop T-shirt for each troop member who renews by June 30, 2022. This T-shirt will be GSNI’s 2023 Troop T-shirt design.
- Juliette T-shirt Incentive – Juliettes who renew their Girl Scout membership by June 30, 2022, will receive a FREE Troop T-shirt. This T-shirt will also be GSNI’s 2023 Troop T-shirt design.
Service unit incentives include:
- Service units will receive $50 for every renewal goal met,
with the goals being:
- Early Renewal Girl Scout Goal
- Early Renewal Adult Goal
- On-Time Renewal Girl Scout Goal
- On-Time Renewal Adult Goal
- Bonus #1! If a service unit meets all four renewal goals, they will receive a bonus $50!
- Bonus #2! Once a service unit reaches 72% of their member retention, they will receive a bonus of $0.25 per member above the 72%!
For Renewal information in Spanish, click here.