While delivering Girl Scout Cookies this week, don't forget about these helpful tips:
- Girls wear a membership pin, uniform, or Girl Scout clothing (e.g., Girl Scout T‐shirt) to clearly identify themselves as Girl Scouts.
- Girls and accompanying adults are familiar with the areas and neighborhoods where product sales take place.
- Girls participate in door‐to‐door sales only during daylight hours.
- Use safe pedestrian practices, especially when crossing at busy intersections. Do not enter the home of a stranger.
- Do not carry large amounts of money. Provision for safeguarding the money is made in advance.
Also, we wanted to mention if you missed the Booth Buzz meetings held at GSNI Service Centers earlier this month, you can get some great ideas by watching the How to Host a Successful Cookie Booth training videos from Mari Kaye Rath's presentation.