Once a Girl Scout, Always a Girl Scout
You were once a Girl Scout. You hiked trails and camped out under the stars. You canvassed your neighborhood to sell Trefoils and Thin Mints. You honed your skills with each badge you earned. You learned to lead. And you built lifelong friendships.
Were you a Girl Scout as a girl? Are you a woman or a man who was a troop leader, volunteer, or staff member? If so, you are part of the Girl Scout Alumnae network! Each of us has a success story to tell and memories to share. And all of us are looking to reconnect with old friends, while finding a way to support this generation of girls.
Join our Alumnae Association where members are invited to mentor a girl, serve on a task group or committee, make a donation, conduct a workshop in an area of expertise, or just stay in touch!
There is no cost to join! Register Now.
Your benefits upon joining the Alumnae Association
Once you join, you will receive:
- Daisy’s Chain (monthly e-newsletter)
- Important news about Girl Scouts—local and national
- Information on what our girls are doing in Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois
- Invitations to special events
- The opportunity to share your stories, photos, favorite Girl Scout memories–help us let others know about the Alumnae Association and how Girl Scouts made a difference in your life!