Thin Mint Sprint Registration NOW OPEN!
For nine years we’ve had a blast running and walking the trails of Camp McCormick. This year we gather on September 20, 2014 to do it all over again at the 10th Annual Thin Mint Sprint! Just look at what we have in store to celebrate our 10th anniversary:
- Samoa Family Fun Fest! After all of the races are over, Camp McCormick will have games and activities for the whole family to enjoy. Some activities include archery, stomp rockets and a tie dye station where people can tie dye their race shirt or a shirt of their own (one shirt per person). Stay tuned for more announcements as activities get added!
- We are offering a commemorative 10th Anniversary Patch! Don’t worry, if you have been collecting Thin Mint Sprint year bars, 2014 ones will also be available.
We are also keeping the Thin Mint Sprint favorites you know and love:
- Tough Cookie Trail Run – 4 mile trail run
- Do the Double – 9 miles of fun
- 8K Thin Mint Sprint – 5 mile course on challenging country roads
- 2 Mile Family Fun Run/Walk – get the whole family involved
- Marathon Patch Program – earn a patch for your training
- Thin Mint Sprint T-shirts – participants in any run/walk event will receive a t-shirt which can later be tie dyed at the Samoa Family Fun Fest
Join us on September 20, 2014 at Camp McCormick. Keep an eye on our website and Facebook pages for more announcements about this fantastic event. Don’t delay and register today! Prices will increase on August 2, 2014!