We hope you are enjoying your Labor Day Weekend. When GSNI Council Stores reopen on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 we will be operating under new hours. Check them out!
It's time for Camp Service Days, again! The goal is to assist in preparing the camps for the winter by storing away summer equipment. Assisting at Camp Service Day is rewarded with a free night in a tent unit and ½ price for a lodge for one night. Deposit is still required but will be refunded following normal procedures.
Today, Thin Mint Sprint Committee Member, Kristen N. Campbell shares what to expect while running races that are part of this year's 10th Annual Thin Mint Sprint.
What to expect when running the Trail Run:
1. Running, walking, climbing, jumping
2. Gravel, dirt and grass trail
3. Possible deer
4. Very large hills up AND down
5. Beautiful scenery and views of Camp
6. Water station strategically placed after very large UP hill
7. Smack in the face from a branch
8. High five from everyone that finished!
Do any of these sound familiar?
If you ever find any of those sentences as thoughts in your head, the GSNI Registration Help Desk can help! Members of the GSNI Registration Help Desk Team can be reached at 847-741-5521, Ext. 7110.