A camp experience:
- Develops skills, knowledge and self-confidence through exciting, challenging and fun activities such as canoeing, kayaking, archery, hiking, outdoor cooking, and horseback riding
- Enhances teamwork and social skills through community living and group play
- Strengthens self-reliance and independent living skills by being away from home
- Provides exciting and enriching opportunities for personal growth
- Develops an appreciation for nature and the environment
Fees for camp cover only about 64% of the direct costs to provide the camp experience.
This past summer about 50 families needed financial assistance to pay the camp fee.
The average cost of a camp session is $250. We would like to raise enough on Giving Tuesday to send at least 10 girls to camp whose families cannot afford it
Your gift, of any amount, will help provide the camp experience for girls and financial assistance for families who need it. So on Giving Tuesday, please make a donation and Give the Gift of Camp. Thank you!